Cinetic Automation was founded over 40 years ago to serve the automotive industry with application engineering, automation and tools for powertrain. The Cinetic Automation scope expanded to fulfil customers' increasing requirements in Assembly, Automation, Washers, Gantries, Fastener Tightening, Test Equipment and Conveyor equipment worldwide. Its dedication is also now applied outside the automotive world for appliances, energy and defense.
The Cinetic Automation approach to business is very basic: through a strategy of continuous improvement and teamwork, the company is dedicated to establishing the highest industry standards for quality, technology, value and service.
Upcoming Tradeshows of Interest
9/10/2012 - 9/15/2012
- Ford Q1 and "Green" status for R&M
- Chrysler Pentastar awards of Excellance
- Cinetic is registered to ISO 9001:2000
- Cinetic is registered to QS/TE 9000
- Certified under the US / Canada joint certification program for "Defense logistics information service"
- Member of NDIA
- Registered under Fed Biz Ops
- Registered with CCR (Central Contractors Registration)
- Registered with US Defense Logistics Agency and Internet Bid Board sys.
- Registered with Federal Buyers Guide
- Cage Number
- AECA & ITAR Registered